We opened our beautiful Baby Boutique in Monkstown a year ago and we are looking for someone to come on board and join our little team. This role will require you to be in our shop in Monkstown helping our customers choose the perfect gifts for their little loved ones. The role will also require the ability to use Instagram and keep our page lively and active and also responsible for fulfilling online orders & maintaining inventory through our computer system.
We opened our doors in October 2021 with a goal of creating an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. We specialise in baby gifts and clothing for young children aged 0-4years, we have gifts for new and expectant mums and also run an interior design service for nurseries and children’s bedrooms.
We are looking for someone to join us who is passionate about working with beautiful, luxurious products, has high attention to detail and who can bring their own individual flair and personality to the shop. We will be trusting you to ensure a high standard is delivered to every customer that walks through the door and they leave feeling excited to gift their purchase to their loved ones, whether it is a grandchild, a niece or nephew, a friend’s baby or even their own. We are hiring for two positions
The Full Time Position - Working hours during normal business operation will be 38 hours per week, worked over 5 of the 6 trading days, on a rota covering the opening hours of the store
Part Time Position - Working hours during normal business operation will be 20 hours per week, worked over 2.5 of the 6 trading days, on a rota covering the opening hours of the store
Our opening hours are:
Monday – Friday (9.30am-5.30pm)
In addition to being immaculately groomed, flexible and highly self-motivated, the ideal candidate will:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Acquire and apply high standards of product knowledge and selling skills to maximise all sales opportunities
- Create a luxurious experience for all clients by asking relevant questions to correctly establish needs and preferences before presenting products.
- Offer clients relevant advice regarding current collections, garment care etc., as well as guiding and assisting the client in making their decision as appropriate
- Maintain an awareness of Boutique sales targets and performance, working towards all commercial objectives and goals set
- Communicate and liaise appropriately and effectively with colleagues and management within the Boutique
- Work effectively and efficiently within the team, sharing ideas and contributing to a positive morale as well as ensuring good time management
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Prior luxury retail experience within a Boutique or other retail stores
- Commercially aware and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- A passion for customer service and delivering a great experience to a high standard
- A pro-active and driven attitude for the job and willingness to learn and help the business thrive and grow. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store
- Be expected to wear many hats; to keep on top of our computer systems for online orders, stock control, entry of new season stock and deliveries to the computer system along with the ability & skill to run an Instagram account
- An eye for fashion – styling and colour selection is essential
- Experience with babies is helpful but not necessary
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
In return, you will get:
- Competitive salary and discount on Over the Moon products
- Training and support to ensure you are confident, full of passion and knowledge for all our products and business
- You will be part of an enthusiastic small team who have big plans for the future
- Working in beautiful surroundings and with luxurious products helping people buy gifts for the most precious little ones on earth.
- A work environment that is positive rewarding and friendly.
At Over The Moon, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our team. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to Over the Moon.
If you interested in joining our team, please email your CV, cover letter and availability to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org